HARRISON, N.Y. -- R. Todd Rockefeller, vice-president of DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian, Werdal, Inc. in Harrison, is chair-elect of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York.
The membership of New York’s oldest insurance producer trade organization elevated Rockefeller to the post at the group’s annual business meeting, held May 15 in Riverhead, N.Y.
He will serve a one-year term during which he will act as chair of the board of IAAC, the association’s member services division; chair of the IIABNY executive committee and serve on other IIABNY committees. He is also first in line to be the association’s chair of the board in 2015.
- 1 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 2 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 3 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 5 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral