HARRISON, N.Y. -- R. Todd Rockefeller, vice-president of DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian, Werdal, Inc. in Harrison, is chair-elect of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York.
The membership of New York’s oldest insurance producer trade organization elevated Rockefeller to the post at the group’s annual business meeting, held May 15 in Riverhead, N.Y.
He will serve a one-year term during which he will act as chair of the board of IAAC, the association’s member services division; chair of the IIABNY executive committee and serve on other IIABNY committees. He is also first in line to be the association’s chair of the board in 2015.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report