HARRISON, N.Y. -- R. Todd Rockefeller, vice-president of DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian, Werdal, Inc. in Harrison, is chair-elect of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York.
The membership of New York’s oldest insurance producer trade organization elevated Rockefeller to the post at the group’s annual business meeting, held May 15 in Riverhead, N.Y.
He will serve a one-year term during which he will act as chair of the board of IAAC, the association’s member services division; chair of the IIABNY executive committee and serve on other IIABNY committees. He is also first in line to be the association’s chair of the board in 2015.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults