HARRISON, N.Y. -- R. Todd Rockefeller, vice-president of DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian, Werdal, Inc. in Harrison, is chair-elect of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York.
The membership of New York’s oldest insurance producer trade organization elevated Rockefeller to the post at the group’s annual business meeting, held May 15 in Riverhead, N.Y.
He will serve a one-year term during which he will act as chair of the board of IAAC, the association’s member services division; chair of the IIABNY executive committee and serve on other IIABNY committees. He is also first in line to be the association’s chair of the board in 2015.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says