HARRISON, N.Y. -- R. Todd Rockefeller, vice-president of DeRosa, Rockefeller, Sohigian, Werdal, Inc. in Harrison, is chair-elect of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of New York.
The membership of New York’s oldest insurance producer trade organization elevated Rockefeller to the post at the group’s annual business meeting, held May 15 in Riverhead, N.Y.
He will serve a one-year term during which he will act as chair of the board of IAAC, the association’s member services division; chair of the IIABNY executive committee and serve on other IIABNY committees. He is also first in line to be the association’s chair of the board in 2015.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43