WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Nearly 500 Radio Shack stores around the country will be close in the next few months, according to a report Tuesday in The Wall Street Journal.
The fate of Radio Shack stories in Westchester County is uncertain.
There are 15 stores in Westchester County. They are in Somers, Yorktown (2), Peekskill, Briarcliff Manor, Thornwood, Port Chester, New Rochelle, Mount Vernon, Yonkers (2), White Plains (2), Bedford and Hartsdale,
Radio Shack has approximately 4,500 stores nationwide. The news comes two days after a Radio Shack television advertisement during Sunday’s Super Bowl was viewed as one of the big winners by people in the industry, according to the Journal.
See the complete Wall Street Journal story here.
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison