WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The White Plains location of Crunch Gym is celebrating its one-year anniversary with a chance to win a trip to the Bahamas.
Te health club is hosting a day of entertainment and activities in celebration of the one year mark from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, May 17, at 1 N. Broadway in White Plains.
WFAS radio will broadcast live from the club "where attendees will be able to jump into some of Crunch’s signature group fitness classes, enjoy food and refreshments and have the chance to win tons of prizes," according to a press release.
"The big prize that will be awarded to one lucky winner is a 3-night Super-Inclusive stay at Breezes Bahamas Resort & Spa," representatives said.
Attendees can enter to win through May 17 by purchasing training packages, upgrading memberships, referring friends bringing a guest or working out at the gym, representatives said.
To learn more, residents can go to the Crunch Gym website.
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway