HARRISON, N.Y. – Life-long Harrison resident Lucy Diquinzio will turn 100 years young June 29, and the Harrison Town Board and those attending its meeting Thursday, June 19, sang an early happy birthday to her.
Diquinzio’s goddaughter, Connie Lundstrum, asked a friend to help her do something special for the milestone birthday. The town board presented her with a certificate of achievement. She also received a flower bouquet, just before the packed room sang her happy birthday.
Lundstrum said her godmother is a wonderful person.
Asked what her secret was, both Diquinzio and Lundstrom said with a smirk and laugh to drink plenty of red wine.
The soon-to-be birthday girl’s niece, Jeanne, nephews Danny and John and niece-in-law', Debbie, along with some of their children, were in attendance.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race