HARRISON, N.Y. – Life-long Harrison resident Lucy Diquinzio will turn 100 years young June 29, and the Harrison Town Board and those attending its meeting Thursday, June 19, sang an early happy birthday to her.
Diquinzio’s goddaughter, Connie Lundstrum, asked a friend to help her do something special for the milestone birthday. The town board presented her with a certificate of achievement. She also received a flower bouquet, just before the packed room sang her happy birthday.
Lundstrum said her godmother is a wonderful person.
Asked what her secret was, both Diquinzio and Lundstrom said with a smirk and laugh to drink plenty of red wine.
The soon-to-be birthday girl’s niece, Jeanne, nephews Danny and John and niece-in-law', Debbie, along with some of their children, were in attendance.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale