HARRISON, N.Y. – Life-long Harrison resident Lucy Diquinzio will turn 100 years young June 29, and the Harrison Town Board and those attending its meeting Thursday, June 19, sang an early happy birthday to her.
Diquinzio’s goddaughter, Connie Lundstrum, asked a friend to help her do something special for the milestone birthday. The town board presented her with a certificate of achievement. She also received a flower bouquet, just before the packed room sang her happy birthday.
Lundstrum said her godmother is a wonderful person.
Asked what her secret was, both Diquinzio and Lundstrom said with a smirk and laugh to drink plenty of red wine.
The soon-to-be birthday girl’s niece, Jeanne, nephews Danny and John and niece-in-law', Debbie, along with some of their children, were in attendance.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Harrison
- 5 Christmas Light Shows Are Spreading Holiday Spirit In Westchester