HARRISON, N.Y. – Life-long Harrison resident Lucy Diquinzio will turn 100 years young June 29, and the Harrison Town Board and those attending its meeting Thursday, June 19, sang an early happy birthday to her.
Diquinzio’s goddaughter, Connie Lundstrum, asked a friend to help her do something special for the milestone birthday. The town board presented her with a certificate of achievement. She also received a flower bouquet, just before the packed room sang her happy birthday.
Lundstrum said her godmother is a wonderful person.
Asked what her secret was, both Diquinzio and Lundstrom said with a smirk and laugh to drink plenty of red wine.
The soon-to-be birthday girl’s niece, Jeanne, nephews Danny and John and niece-in-law', Debbie, along with some of their children, were in attendance.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend