TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd