TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 4 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison