TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Harrison