TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft