TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Artists from across the tristate area flooded Tarrytown on this past weekend for the Lyndhurst Mansion Spring Craft Fair.
Guests were given the opportunity to meet more than 275 craftspeople selling everything from costume jewelry and scarves to paintings and sculptures worth thousands of dollars.
Many of the artists were present to share the stories and methods behind their work, as well as connect with other artists in their fields.
Food and live music were also available, along with a "musical instrument petting zoo," where anyone could pick up one of 100 instruments and learn to play it.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures