WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct will be hosting a ribbon cutting on Sunday, June 15 at 11 a.m. to celebrate the restoration of the link at Old Croton Aqueduct Trail between Lyndhurst and Gracemere Park in Tarrytown
Speeches, music, refreshments and ribbon-cutting will be held at Lyndhurst, 635 S. Broadway, Tarrytown.
Join the Friends of the Old Croton Aqueduct in honoring those who made possible the re-opening of the long-dormant trail.
There will be free parking at Lyndhurst in the upper parking lot.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Harrison Skies Sunday
- 2 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 3 Walk In Purchase On Sunday To Make Strides Against Breast Cancer
- 4 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95