HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Council for the Arts has a new exhibit featuring photographer Tina Link, a Harrison resident, at the Harrison Public Library.
The "Collection of Photographs" exhibit is on display through Feb. 25 at the Harrison Public Library, 2 Bruce Ave. An opening reception is set for 2 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 8.
"For this body of work Tina Link has selected photographs that integrate the composition of light, shadow, shape, form and fragments of detail, all of which collectively support the framework of her craft," representatives said. "Tina has recently returned to photography in pursuit of rediscovering its role in her present life. Her style has evolved over the years, and with each transformation she has learned to push the limits and the process involved in image making. Tina has exhibited her work in galleries and art venues throughout Ohio, Rhode Island and most recently the New York and Connecticut metropolitan area."
Link works as a landscape designer.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank