HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Council for the Arts has a new exhibit featuring photographer Tina Link, a Harrison resident, at the Harrison Public Library.
The "Collection of Photographs" exhibit is on display through Feb. 25 at the Harrison Public Library, 2 Bruce Ave. An opening reception is set for 2 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 8.
"For this body of work Tina Link has selected photographs that integrate the composition of light, shadow, shape, form and fragments of detail, all of which collectively support the framework of her craft," representatives said. "Tina has recently returned to photography in pursuit of rediscovering its role in her present life. Her style has evolved over the years, and with each transformation she has learned to push the limits and the process involved in image making. Tina has exhibited her work in galleries and art venues throughout Ohio, Rhode Island and most recently the New York and Connecticut metropolitan area."
Link works as a landscape designer.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says