HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Council for the Arts has a new exhibit featuring photographer Tina Link, a Harrison resident, at the Harrison Public Library.
The "Collection of Photographs" exhibit is on display through Feb. 25 at the Harrison Public Library, 2 Bruce Ave. An opening reception is set for 2 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 8.
"For this body of work Tina Link has selected photographs that integrate the composition of light, shadow, shape, form and fragments of detail, all of which collectively support the framework of her craft," representatives said. "Tina has recently returned to photography in pursuit of rediscovering its role in her present life. Her style has evolved over the years, and with each transformation she has learned to push the limits and the process involved in image making. Tina has exhibited her work in galleries and art venues throughout Ohio, Rhode Island and most recently the New York and Connecticut metropolitan area."
Link works as a landscape designer.
- 1 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud