HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Library is set to host a screening of the Turkish film "Watchtower" on Sunday, March 16.
The film will be presented in Turkish with English subtitles at 2 p.m. at the Harrison Public LIbrary at 2 Bruce Ave. in Harrison. An informal discussion will follow the screening of the film.
Here is a synopsis of the film, courtesy the Harrison Public Library:
"Haunted by a tragic incident, Nihat isolated himself by becoming a fire warden in a remote observation tower far out in the wilderness. Seher lives in a makeshift room at a rural bus station, and she has taken a job as a bus hostess to escape her own traumatic past. Destined to come to a crossroads, they go about their solitary lives until their fates collide."
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window, Say Harrison Police
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers