HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Library is set to host a screening of the Turkish film "Watchtower" on Sunday, March 16.
The film will be presented in Turkish with English subtitles at 2 p.m. at the Harrison Public LIbrary at 2 Bruce Ave. in Harrison. An informal discussion will follow the screening of the film.
Here is a synopsis of the film, courtesy the Harrison Public Library:
"Haunted by a tragic incident, Nihat isolated himself by becoming a fire warden in a remote observation tower far out in the wilderness. Seher lives in a makeshift room at a rural bus station, and she has taken a job as a bus hostess to escape her own traumatic past. Destined to come to a crossroads, they go about their solitary lives until their fates collide."
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison