HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Library is set to host a screening of the Turkish film "Watchtower" on Sunday, March 16.
The film will be presented in Turkish with English subtitles at 2 p.m. at the Harrison Public LIbrary at 2 Bruce Ave. in Harrison. An informal discussion will follow the screening of the film.
Here is a synopsis of the film, courtesy the Harrison Public Library:
"Haunted by a tragic incident, Nihat isolated himself by becoming a fire warden in a remote observation tower far out in the wilderness. Seher lives in a makeshift room at a rural bus station, and she has taken a job as a bus hostess to escape her own traumatic past. Destined to come to a crossroads, they go about their solitary lives until their fates collide."
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed