HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Library is set to host a screening of the Turkish film "Watchtower" on Sunday, March 16.
The film will be presented in Turkish with English subtitles at 2 p.m. at the Harrison Public LIbrary at 2 Bruce Ave. in Harrison. An informal discussion will follow the screening of the film.
Here is a synopsis of the film, courtesy the Harrison Public Library:
"Haunted by a tragic incident, Nihat isolated himself by becoming a fire warden in a remote observation tower far out in the wilderness. Seher lives in a makeshift room at a rural bus station, and she has taken a job as a bus hostess to escape her own traumatic past. Destined to come to a crossroads, they go about their solitary lives until their fates collide."
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend