WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Valhalla’s Kensico Dam will kick off its 2014 Cultural Heritage Celebrations Experience this summer starting June 1. Celebrate a variety of cultures from around the world this summer. All celebrations will be held at the Kensico Dam except where otherwise noted and sponsored by Westchester County Parks.
Cultural Heritage Celebration schedule:
June 1: noon to 7 p.m.
June 14: noon to 6 p.m.
June 22: noon to 7 p.m.
June 29: noon to 6 p.m., Ridge Road Park, Hartsdale
July 13: noon to 6 p.m.
July 20: noon to 7 p.m.
July 27: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Aug. 3: 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Jewish Music Festival
Aug. 17: noon to 6 p.m.
Festivals will be held rain or shine. Bring blankets or folding chairs for seating on the lawn.
Admission and parking are free. Kensico Dam Plaza is located at the north end of the Bronx River Parkway in Valhalla.
The Bronx River Parkway will be closed for Bicycle Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. between Scarsdale Road in Yonkers and the Westchester County Center in White Plains. Valhalla Park can be accessed via Route 22, from the north or south.
Interested vendors for the summer cultural events should call (914) 378-3283.
Visit westchestergov.com/parks or call (914) 864-PARK for more information.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison