RYE, N.Y. -- Westchester County Legislator Catherine Parker (D-Rye) will host the Sound Shore Environmental Summit on Saturday, May 10, in Rye.
Parker will host the event starting at 10 a.m.at the Jay Heritage Center at 210 Boston Post Road in Rye. The event promises to include a number of elected and municipal officials and environmental leaders from different organizations and advocacy groups. The summit is open to the public.
"Discussions at the summit are expected to cover a number of issues, and there will be short presentations from Sustainable Westchester, Energize NY, Save the Sound, We Future Cycle and Grassroots Environmental Education," representatives said in the press release.
Parker chairs the Westchester County Board of Legislators Environment & Energy Committee.
- 1 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 4 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say