WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Health Alliance on Alcohol, in partnership with White Plains Hospital, the White Plains YMCA and Heineken invites parents to a panel discussion "Talk Early, Talk Often: Tools to Talk to your Teen about Drinking" on Thursday, Sept. 4 at 6 p.m.
The event will be held at the White Plains YMCA at 250 Mamaroneck Avenue.
Join the panel of medical experts, first responders and community leaders as they talk about the tools to talk to teens about drinking.
Light refreshments will be served. To register, call 914-681-1119.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests