HARRISON, N.Y. – Library activities and a local club meeting make up the events in Harrison and West Harrison this weekend. Check out our Events page for even more things to do.
Friday, Oct. 26
Staying Connected with Your Teen: 10 a.m. to noon. This Harrison Youth Council sponsored event will help Japanese parents stay connected with their teenagers. 2 Bruce Ave., Harrison.
Senior Citizens Club: Noon to 3 p.m. The Harrison Senior Citizens Club will discuss items of interest and play Bingo at the Veterans Building. For more information, call 914-227-7088. 210 Halstead Ave., Harrison.
Saturday, Oct. 27
Computer Orientation: 10-11 a.m. The Harrison Public Library class is for people to learn the computerized library catalog and the Internet. 2 Bruce Ave., Harrison.
Sunday, Oct. 28
Japanese Activity: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Learn how to make onigiri, which is a Japanese rice ball. A tag sale will follow the Japanese volunteer group sponsored event. It is for all ages and families are welcome.
Do you have an event you’d like to publicize? Visit our events page and add your event to our calendar.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Harrison