HARRISON, N.Y. – Library activities and a local club meeting make up the events in Harrison and West Harrison this weekend. Check out our Events page for even more things to do.
Friday, Oct. 26
Staying Connected with Your Teen: 10 a.m. to noon. This Harrison Youth Council sponsored event will help Japanese parents stay connected with their teenagers. 2 Bruce Ave., Harrison.
Senior Citizens Club: Noon to 3 p.m. The Harrison Senior Citizens Club will discuss items of interest and play Bingo at the Veterans Building. For more information, call 914-227-7088. 210 Halstead Ave., Harrison.
Saturday, Oct. 27
Computer Orientation: 10-11 a.m. The Harrison Public Library class is for people to learn the computerized library catalog and the Internet. 2 Bruce Ave., Harrison.
Sunday, Oct. 28
Japanese Activity: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Learn how to make onigiri, which is a Japanese rice ball. A tag sale will follow the Japanese volunteer group sponsored event. It is for all ages and families are welcome.
Do you have an event you’d like to publicize? Visit our events page and add your event to our calendar.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor