WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – White Plains celebrated Oktoberfest on Sunday with German music, food and plenty of beer.
The city closed down a section of Mamaroneck Avenue for the celebration as an Oompah Band played to the crowd's delight. Most bars along the strip opened up outdoor service areas to accommodate the crowd.
Visit our photo gallery for more photos of the event.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Westchester Teams Rank High In MaxPreps Football
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad