WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital leaders, employees and White Plains Mayor Thomas Roach demonstrated their support for heart health during White Plains Hospital’s Heart Health Awareness Day on Tuesday, Feb. 25.
Partnering with the American Heart Association, the hospital unveiled a survivor’s gallery featuring moving profiles of several women who have survived heart disease.
Health education materials focused on heart disease prevention and wellness were also on hand, and the hospital once again received the American Heart Association’s Hospital Cup prize for being the most successful hospital team in its annual fundraising walk.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez