WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital is striving to fight obesity and educate the community about the need for treatment through its first Walk from Obesity on Sunday, May 18.
This event is scheduled to take place at the White Plains High School track. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk will kick off at 10 a.m.
For more information on the walk, click here.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Westchester Teams Rank High In MaxPreps Football
- 3 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad