WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital is striving to fight obesity and educate the community about the need for treatment through its first Walk from Obesity on Sunday, May 18.
This event is scheduled to take place at the White Plains High School track. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk will kick off at 10 a.m.
For more information on the walk, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez