WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital is striving to fight obesity and educate the community about the need for treatment through its first Walk from Obesity on Sunday, May 18.
This event is scheduled to take place at the White Plains High School track. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk will kick off at 10 a.m.
For more information on the walk, click here.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison