WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- White Plains Hospital is striving to fight obesity and educate the community about the need for treatment through its first Walk from Obesity on Sunday, May 18.
This event is scheduled to take place at the White Plains High School track. Registration will begin at 9 a.m. and the walk will kick off at 10 a.m.
For more information on the walk, click here.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing