GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says