GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital held its annual heart health fair in honor of American Heart Month on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
Coordinated each year by community health at Greenwich Hospital, the fair is a free community event that provides screenings, demonstrations and information on how to promote heart health and avoid heart disease.
Visitors had an opportunity to meet with cardiologists, dietitians, diabetes educators, holistic practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
In addition, visitors also checked their blood pressure, cholesterol and had pulmonary screenings.
Healthy snacks were provided to participants.
Visit greenhosp.org to learn more.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways