WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Harrison 10U Little League Wins District 20 Championship
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate