WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Dr. Sara Sadan, director of breast and women's medical oncology at White Plains Hospital, discusses why she chose to study medical oncology and how she uses a prior experience to relate to her patients.
Sadan is described as being both passionate and compassionate with her patients.
For the discussion, visit www.facebook.com/WPHospital.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester