WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Harvard and Vancouver School professors from the University of British Columbia have released a report that shows the happiness of U.S. cities based on a study conducted by the CDC and other factors, such as income, age, sex reports the Independent Journal Review.
Scranton, Erie, and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania as well as Gary, Ind., and New York City were the top five unhappiest cities according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Shooting Death Of Harrison Resident Tops Week's News
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List