WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Harvard and Vancouver School professors from the University of British Columbia have released a report that shows the happiness of U.S. cities based on a study conducted by the CDC and other factors, such as income, age, sex reports the Independent Journal Review.
Scranton, Erie, and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania as well as Gary, Ind., and New York City were the top five unhappiest cities according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway