WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Harvard and Vancouver School professors from the University of British Columbia have released a report that shows the happiness of U.S. cities based on a study conducted by the CDC and other factors, such as income, age, sex reports the Independent Journal Review.
Scranton, Erie, and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania as well as Gary, Ind., and New York City were the top five unhappiest cities according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison