WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Harvard and Vancouver School professors from the University of British Columbia have released a report that shows the happiness of U.S. cities based on a study conducted by the CDC and other factors, such as income, age, sex reports the Independent Journal Review.
Scranton, Erie, and Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania as well as Gary, Ind., and New York City were the top five unhappiest cities according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Pedestrian Killed On Saw Mill Parkway Is ID'd
- 4 It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas In Harrison
- 5 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M