WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Super Bowl benefits from millions of pseudo football fans who tune in for the commercial-watching only. And many viewers who watch the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday evening tune in to the broadcast similarly – for the fashion-watching.
Hollywood’s starring men always look dapper strolling down the red carpet in their designer tuxedos. It is forever the actresses – women young and old – on the receiving end of the scrutiny, from critics on networks and cable broadcasts to the pajama-clad critics in living rooms throughout Westchester County (and the rest of the world).
Now that the red carpet show has concluded -- and that other show begins, who do you think took the award for "best dressed actress at an awards ceremony?"
Please submit your vote.
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Harrison Mayor Reflects On Hochman Tragedy, Town Events