HARRISON, N.Y. -- Rabbi Eytan Hammerman will take on the rabbinate at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison starting in August.
Hammerman comes to the JCC of Harrison from Mahopac’s Temple Beth Shalom.
In Harrison, Hammerman becomes the rabbi for Rep. Nita Lowey, who invited him to give the opening prayer on the floor of the House of Representatives recently.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing