HARRISON, N.Y. -- Rabbi Eytan Hammerman will take on the rabbinate at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison starting in August.
Hammerman comes to the JCC of Harrison from Mahopac’s Temple Beth Shalom.
In Harrison, Hammerman becomes the rabbi for Rep. Nita Lowey, who invited him to give the opening prayer on the floor of the House of Representatives recently.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect