HARRISON, N.Y. -- Rabbi Eytan Hammerman will take on the rabbinate at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison starting in August.
Hammerman comes to the JCC of Harrison from Mahopac’s Temple Beth Shalom.
In Harrison, Hammerman becomes the rabbi for Rep. Nita Lowey, who invited him to give the opening prayer on the floor of the House of Representatives recently.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Harrison