HARRISON, N.Y. -- Rabbi Eytan Hammerman will take on the rabbinate at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison starting in August.
Hammerman comes to the JCC of Harrison from Mahopac’s Temple Beth Shalom.
In Harrison, Hammerman becomes the rabbi for Rep. Nita Lowey, who invited him to give the opening prayer on the floor of the House of Representatives recently.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend