HARRISON, N.Y. -- Rabbi Eytan Hammerman will take on the rabbinate at the Jewish Community Center of Harrison starting in August.
Hammerman comes to the JCC of Harrison from Mahopac’s Temple Beth Shalom.
In Harrison, Hammerman becomes the rabbi for Rep. Nita Lowey, who invited him to give the opening prayer on the floor of the House of Representatives recently.
- 1 Harrison Ranked Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 National Weather Service: Harrison's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014