HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School cheerleading squad was recently honored by the Lindsey Bonistall Foundation for its charitable work at the Third Annual Lindsey Night Gala.
The foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in college communities nationwide.
The team was awarded a plaque for “generous commitment of time, inspiration, and dedication to our mission” and a certificate of achievement from U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey in recognition of outstanding contribution to others.
Bonistall was 20-year-old sophomore from White Plains, attending the University of Delaware when she was murdered in May 2005.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester