HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School cheerleading squad was recently honored by the Lindsey Bonistall Foundation for its charitable work at the Third Annual Lindsey Night Gala.
The foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in college communities nationwide.
The team was awarded a plaque for “generous commitment of time, inspiration, and dedication to our mission” and a certificate of achievement from U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey in recognition of outstanding contribution to others.
Bonistall was 20-year-old sophomore from White Plains, attending the University of Delaware when she was murdered in May 2005.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County