HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School cheerleading squad was recently honored by the Lindsey Bonistall Foundation for its charitable work at the Third Annual Lindsey Night Gala.
The foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in college communities nationwide.
The team was awarded a plaque for “generous commitment of time, inspiration, and dedication to our mission” and a certificate of achievement from U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey in recognition of outstanding contribution to others.
Bonistall was 20-year-old sophomore from White Plains, attending the University of Delaware when she was murdered in May 2005.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Man Found Hiding In Closet At Edgemont Home Is Charged With Burglary
- 5 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race