HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School cheerleading squad was recently honored by the Lindsey Bonistall Foundation for its charitable work at the Third Annual Lindsey Night Gala.
The foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in college communities nationwide.
The team was awarded a plaque for “generous commitment of time, inspiration, and dedication to our mission” and a certificate of achievement from U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey in recognition of outstanding contribution to others.
Bonistall was 20-year-old sophomore from White Plains, attending the University of Delaware when she was murdered in May 2005.
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways