HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School cheerleading squad was recently honored by the Lindsey Bonistall Foundation for its charitable work at the Third Annual Lindsey Night Gala.
The foundation, is dedicated to promoting peaceful and safe living environments in college communities nationwide.
The team was awarded a plaque for “generous commitment of time, inspiration, and dedication to our mission” and a certificate of achievement from U.S. Rep. Nita Lowey in recognition of outstanding contribution to others.
Bonistall was 20-year-old sophomore from White Plains, attending the University of Delaware when she was murdered in May 2005.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times