HARRISON, N.Y. – The Harrison Department of Community Services accepts donations throughout the year.
The department asks for "perishable and nonperishable food items" plus "new clothing and clean, gently worn clothing," according to the Town/Village of Harrison website.
If you bring a large donation of food or clothing, you should call ahead at 914-670-3026 and a representative will meet you at the food pantry.
Other donations can be dropped off at The Department of Community Services office in the Municipal Building, 1 Heineman Place.
The department also accepts "personal care items and monetary contributions."
All information for this article came from the Town/Village of Harrison website, which recently was updated. It now includes a "Frequently Asked Questions" section focusing on various departments and organizations in Harrison.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency