HARRISON, N.Y. – The Harrison Department of Community Services accepts donations throughout the year.
The department asks for "perishable and nonperishable food items" plus "new clothing and clean, gently worn clothing," according to the Town/Village of Harrison website.
If you bring a large donation of food or clothing, you should call ahead at 914-670-3026 and a representative will meet you at the food pantry.
Other donations can be dropped off at The Department of Community Services office in the Municipal Building, 1 Heineman Place.
The department also accepts "personal care items and monetary contributions."
All information for this article came from the Town/Village of Harrison website, which recently was updated. It now includes a "Frequently Asked Questions" section focusing on various departments and organizations in Harrison.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend