HARRISON, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof of Specialty Orthopaedics in Harrison appeared at the Stryker Mobility Zone at The Barclays PGA Tour event last week in Paramus, N.J.
Zelicof spoke with attendees about joint health and appeared with former New York Giants star linebacker Carl Banks.
Zelicof and Banks discussed joint pain and mobility issues athletes endure. They also signed autographs and took pictures with golf fans.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Manhattanville Students Support Bruce Jenner's Sex Change
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says