HARRISON, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof of Specialty Orthopaedics in Harrison appeared at the Stryker Mobility Zone at The Barclays PGA Tour event last week in Paramus, N.J.
Zelicof spoke with attendees about joint health and appeared with former New York Giants star linebacker Carl Banks.
Zelicof and Banks discussed joint pain and mobility issues athletes endure. They also signed autographs and took pictures with golf fans.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says