HARRISON, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof of Specialty Orthopaedics in Harrison appeared at the Stryker Mobility Zone at The Barclays PGA Tour event last week in Paramus, N.J.
Zelicof spoke with attendees about joint health and appeared with former New York Giants star linebacker Carl Banks.
Zelicof and Banks discussed joint pain and mobility issues athletes endure. They also signed autographs and took pictures with golf fans.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times