HARRISON, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof of Specialty Orthopaedics in Harrison appeared at the Stryker Mobility Zone at The Barclays PGA Tour event last week in Paramus, N.J.
Zelicof spoke with attendees about joint health and appeared with former New York Giants star linebacker Carl Banks.
Zelicof and Banks discussed joint pain and mobility issues athletes endure. They also signed autographs and took pictures with golf fans.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez