HARRISON, N.Y. -- Dr. Steven Zelicof of Specialty Orthopaedics in Harrison appeared at the Stryker Mobility Zone at The Barclays PGA Tour event last week in Paramus, N.J.
Zelicof spoke with attendees about joint health and appeared with former New York Giants star linebacker Carl Banks.
Zelicof and Banks discussed joint pain and mobility issues athletes endure. They also signed autographs and took pictures with golf fans.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Shooting Death Of Harrison Resident Tops Week's News
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List