HARRISON, N.Y. -- Purchase financial adviser Kevin Peters was recently named one of Barron's list of America's Top 1,200 Advisers.
Morgan Stanley's Peters works out of the firm's Purchase office. The “Barron’s Top 1,200 Advisers” is a select group of individuals who are screened on a number of criteria including assets under management, revenue produced for the Firm and quality of service provided to clients, representatives said.
“I am extremely proud that Kevin is representing Morgan Stanley Wealth Management on this list,” said Robert Pevreigne, complex manager of Morgan Stanley’s Purchase office. “This listing recognizes an elite group of financial professionals who are dedicated to providing clients with exceptional wealth management services.”
Morgan Stanley is "a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services," company representatives said.
Advisers in the Top 1,200 Financial Advisers have a minimum of seven years of financial services experience. Qualitative factors include, but are not limited to, compliance record and philanthropic work, representatives said.
- 1 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Harrison Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Purchase's Joe Girardi Adds App Designer To His Resume