HARRISON, N.Y. -- William Lay, a resident of Harrison, was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society at University of Bridgeport.
Lay is among approximately 32,000 students, faculty, professional staff and alumni to be initiated into Phi Kappa Phi each year.
Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and approval by a chapter. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, who have at least 72 semester hours, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans