HARRISON, N.Y. -- William Lay, a resident of Harrison, was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society at University of Bridgeport.
Lay is among approximately 32,000 students, faculty, professional staff and alumni to be initiated into Phi Kappa Phi each year.
Membership is by invitation and requires nomination and approval by a chapter. Only the top 10 percent of seniors and 7.5 percent of juniors, who have at least 72 semester hours, are eligible for membership. Graduate students in the top 10 percent of the number of candidates for graduate degrees may also qualify, as do faculty, professional staff and alumni who have achieved scholarly distinction.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing