HARRISON, N.Y. — How well do you know your town? Each week, The Harrison Daily Voice quizzes readers on their knowledge of the area to see who can guess the location of the accompanying photo.
Comment below or on The Harrison Daily Voice Facebook page with your guess.
The correct answer to last week's contest was South Road by Macy Road. Congratulations to Rob Porto, who was the first to correctly identify the location.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing