Contact Us
Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY

Menu

Harrison Daily Voice serves Harrison, NY

Nearby Towns

news

80 College Students Become Ill After Eating At Chipotle's In Boston

Eighty Boston College students have become ill after dining at an area Chipotle over the weekend. The news comes after a recent outbreak of E. coli that sickened dozens people in the U.S. was traced back to a Chipotle menu item.
Eighty Boston College students have become ill after dining at an area Chipotle over the weekend. The news comes after a recent outbreak of E. coli that sickened dozens people in the U.S. was traced back to a Chipotle menu item. Photo Credit: Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.

Eighty students at Boston College became ill after eating at Chipotle's Cleveland Circle location in Boston.

According to The Boston Globe, all the students have been tested for norovirus and E. coli.The Boston Public Health Commission revealed that the presence of norovirus was found at the restaurant by state officials.

As previously reported , an outbreak of E. coli that sickened 45 people was traced back to a particular item on Chipotle's menu.

Read more at boston.com .

to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.

Welcome to

Harrison Daily Voice!

This is a one time message inviting you to keep in touch

Get important news about your town as it happens.