WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on I-684 South between Route 35, Exit 6 and the Saw Mill Parkway, Exit 5 slowed traffic Friday morning.
The accident occurred at 7:30 a.m. and was cleared prior to the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale