WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents have led to lane closures on the Hutchinson River Parkway and Sprain Brook Parkway on Tuesday.
The left lane of the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway is blocked in Harrison between Exit 25 (North Street, Route 127) and Exit 23 (Mamaroneck Avenue). The accident was reported at 11:30 a.m.
One lane of the southbound Sprain between I-287 and Route 100C is blocked following an accident reported at 11:50 a.m.
An accident has also been reported on the ramp of the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway at the junction of the Cross County Parkway in Yonkers, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 4 Westchester Property Taxes Are Nation's Highest
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests