PURCHASE, N.Y. – Beyonce's new global advertising campaign for Pepsi, headquartered in Purchase and Somers, was unveiled on YouTube on Thursday morning.
The video features the superstar's new track "Grown Woman" and shows Beyonce in a dance-off with herself from the past, which includes strutting some of her famous "Single Ladies" and "Bootylicious" dance moves in front of a mirror.
"The global partnership is the next iteration of Pepsi's 'Live for Now' brand spirit, which encourages fans to embrace the NOW and be at the epicenter of, and helping to define, pop culture – a mindset shared by both Beyonce and Pepsi," a statement from PepsiCo said.
"I had so much fun collaborating on this campaign with Pepsi. I got to relive some of my favorite past characters and looks. It was the first time I saw those costumes in years and it was very emotional," Beyonce said in a statement. "I'm proud of those moments and they all connect in some way and have helped me evolve into who I am today."
No other artist "embodies what it means to ‘Live for Now’ more than Beyonce," Brad Jakeman, president of PepsiCo Global Beverages Group, said in a statement.
PepsiCo's headquarters is located at Anderson Hill Road in Purchase. The headquarters of Pepsi-Cola World Beverage is located on Pepsi Way in Somers.
To watch the full one-minute video, visit Pepsi’s YouTube channel.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 White Plains Safety Commissioner Shocked By Ex-Officer's Role In Murders
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News