WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Manhattanville Students Support Bruce Jenner's Sex Change
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says