WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A tractor trailer which collapsed onto itself as a result of heavy winds made the afternoon commute on I-287 a nightmare Wednesday.
The collapse led to the closure of the center lane on eastbound I-287.
The incident, reported at 4:15 p.m., was between I-87 and the Sprain Brook Parkway, and was not cleared until the early evening.
No injuries were reported.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Malls In Westchester