Update: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The accident scene in Greenwich has been cleared, DOT said.
Original story: GREENWICH, Conn. -- The northbound Merritt Parkway is congested in Greenwich on Tuesday afternoon after a one-car motor vehicle accident blocked the right lane, the Connecticut Department of Transportation reported.
The backup is for about 3 miles from about Exit 27 for King Street/Route 120A to Exit 29 for Lake Avenue. The accident was reported between Exits 28 and 29 at about 3:50 p.m., DOT said.
The accident has been cleared after less than an hour, but the traffic backups remain.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20