WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y - As the region recovers from Hurricane Sandy, The Daily Voice is, too. Our servers in New York City are experiencing occasional outages due to the unprecedented flooding in lower Manhattan.
Our reporters, however, are still out gathering all the news you need about storm recovery, and publishing it to Facebook.
Whether our websites are experiencing trouble or not, we’ll still bring you all the news you need to know about power outages, damage assessments, road closures, store openings, Wi-Fi locations and much more, which we are publishing on Facebook.
Got a story you want us to know about? Photos you want to share? Either email us or find The Daily Voice town on Facebook:
- 1 Harrison Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police