HARRISON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- The Harrison High School Majorettes won first place in the "Dance Twirl" competition in Smithtown.
- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Westchester Business Expo drew a large number of attendees at the Hilton Westchester hotel.
- Louise Morello, formerly of West Harrison and a resident of Mount Kisco, died March 18. She was 79.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 4 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests