HARRISON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- The Harrison High School Majorettes won first place in the "Dance Twirl" competition in Smithtown.
- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Westchester Business Expo drew a large number of attendees at the Hilton Westchester hotel.
- Louise Morello, formerly of West Harrison and a resident of Mount Kisco, died March 18. She was 79.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd