HARRISON, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- The Harrison High School Majorettes won first place in the "Dance Twirl" competition in Smithtown.
- A 21-year-old Port Chester man was arrested and charged with third-degree burglary of a branch of Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Hispana church.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced the suspension of 8,900 New Yorkers’ driver's licenses for failing to pay their taxes to the State.
- The Westchester Business Expo drew a large number of attendees at the Hilton Westchester hotel.
- Louise Morello, formerly of West Harrison and a resident of Mount Kisco, died March 18. She was 79.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave