HARRISON, N.Y. -- State environmental conservation officials are investigating more than 1,000 fish that were found dead in Harrison's Beaver Swamp Brook on Monday, Aug. 11, according to a report by The Examiner.
Officials believe that someone may have polluted the area by putting paint and paint thinner into a storm drain near Soulard Street, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Voters Say Purchase Free Library Should Not Be Evicted From Community House
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Rye HS Grad's Fraternity At Wesleyan University In Jeopardy
- 5 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire