HARRISON, N.Y. -- State environmental conservation officials are investigating more than 1,000 fish that were found dead in Harrison's Beaver Swamp Brook on Monday, Aug. 11, according to a report by The Examiner.
Officials believe that someone may have polluted the area by putting paint and paint thinner into a storm drain near Soulard Street, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Professor, 63, Charged With Public Lewdness By Harrison Police
- 4 Harrison Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim