HARRISON, N.Y. -- State environmental conservation officials are investigating more than 1,000 fish that were found dead in Harrison's Beaver Swamp Brook on Monday, Aug. 11, according to a report by The Examiner.
Officials believe that someone may have polluted the area by putting paint and paint thinner into a storm drain near Soulard Street, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case