HARRISON, N.Y. -- State environmental conservation officials are investigating more than 1,000 fish that were found dead in Harrison's Beaver Swamp Brook on Monday, Aug. 11, according to a report by The Examiner.
Officials believe that someone may have polluted the area by putting paint and paint thinner into a storm drain near Soulard Street, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave