HARRISON, N.Y. -- State environmental conservation officials are investigating more than 1,000 fish that were found dead in Harrison's Beaver Swamp Brook on Monday, Aug. 11, according to a report by The Examiner.
Officials believe that someone may have polluted the area by putting paint and paint thinner into a storm drain near Soulard Street, according to the report.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 4 Harrison Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways