WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- After a weekend with snow-melting temperatures in the mid-40s, snow is heading back to Westchester County late Sunday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snow showers are likely between 9 p.m. and 3 a.m. with low temperatures in the mid-20s. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent with new snow accumulation of less than a half-inch possible, the weather service said.
Monday will dawn mostly sunny, with a high near 31 degrees and winds of 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon and gust as high as 29 mph.
Temperatures will drop into the teens Monday night
Partly cloudy skies with highs in the upper 20s return Tuesday.
A chance of snow returns late Tuesday, mainly after midnight. The chance of precipitation is 50 percent.
Snow is likely Wednesday, mainly before noon. Skies will be cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd