WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Enjoy the sunshine while you can on Wednesday, as rain will move into the Westchester region in the evening and dominate the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
Light showers will arrive in Westchester County after 9 p.m. on Wednesday with lows in the high 40's. Showers will then be off and on for the rest of the week and into the weekend, according to the report.
The highest chance of showers and possibly even some thunderstorms will happen on Thursday morning, Thursday night and throughout the day on Friday.
The chance of precipitation will start to fall on Saturday with the rain finally expected to move out completely by Sunday, according to the report.
None of the showers will be particularly strong, with only a tenth to up to a quarter of an inch of rain forecast on each day.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd