WESTCHSETER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Enjoy the sunshine while you can on Wednesday, as rain will move into the Westchester region in the evening and dominate the forecast for the next few days, according to the National Weather Service.
Light showers will arrive in Westchester County after 9 p.m. on Wednesday with lows in the high 40's. Showers will then be off and on for the rest of the week and into the weekend, according to the report.
The highest chance of showers and possibly even some thunderstorms will happen on Thursday morning, Thursday night and throughout the day on Friday.
The chance of precipitation will start to fall on Saturday with the rain finally expected to move out completely by Sunday, according to the report.
None of the showers will be particularly strong, with only a tenth to up to a quarter of an inch of rain forecast on each day.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Quenas In Harrison Reviewed By The New York Times