HARRISON, N.Y. -- A fire on Underhill Avenue tops the news in Harrison this week.
- A fire broke out in an apartment on Underhill Avenue early Tuesday morning. Arlene Diane Brubacher , 61, was killed after getting trapped inside her home, where she lived for 33 years.
- The Westchester County Airport in Harrison received $6.5 million in federal grants . The money will be used to replace the airport's runway, as well as purchasing fire rescue equipment and de-icing equipment.
- The use of electronic cigarettes is on the rise in Harrison and around the country. Honest Vapors is a new store in Harrison devoted entirely to selling electronic cigarettes.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.