HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Westchester County clerk will be in Harrison on Wednesday, Aug. 6, and Thursday, Aug. 7, to help residents apply for passports.
Residents will need:
- Proof of citizenship. Either a birth certificate or a previous passport.
- A valid driver's license or government ID.
- A check or money order for $110 for an adult passport or $80 for a child's passport. An additional $25 fee can be paid by check, money order or credit card.
- Staff will be on hand to take passport photos for an additional $10.
Passports take four-six weeks to process. Residents can have applications expedited in two-three weeks for an additional fee.
Employees will be at Ma Miis Park on Wednesday, Aug. 6, from 5:30-9 p.m. and at Village Green in West Harrison on Thursday, Aug. 7, from 5:30-9 p.m.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says