GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has been named a “2013 Top 100 Host” by AARP.
The hospital is the only medical center in Connecticut to receive the honor.
The recognition is given to the top 100 organizations nationwide that support the importance of safe driving and the AARP Smart Driver Course.
In 2013, the hospital’s community outreach arm of Community Health at Greenwich Hospital held 18 safe driver courses and welcomed nearly 300 participants.
- 1 Voters Say Purchase Free Library Should Not Be Evicted From Community House
- 2 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To Harrison