GREENWICH, Conn. -- Greenwich Hospital has been named a “2013 Top 100 Host” by AARP.
The hospital is the only medical center in Connecticut to receive the honor.
The recognition is given to the top 100 organizations nationwide that support the importance of safe driving and the AARP Smart Driver Course.
In 2013, the hospital’s community outreach arm of Community Health at Greenwich Hospital held 18 safe driver courses and welcomed nearly 300 participants.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor