HARRISON, N.Y. – Students and staff at Harrison Avenue Elementary were evacuated Wednesday morning after being alerted to a gas leak outside of the building. Lohud reported.
Lohud.com reports more than 500 students and staff were cleared from the building. Units were called to the school around 9:30 a.m., and by 10:15 a.m. all children and staff returned to the school. No injuries were reported.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 State Police Warn Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam