HARRISON, N.Y. – Students and staff at Harrison Avenue Elementary were evacuated Wednesday morning after being alerted to a gas leak outside of the building. Lohud reported.
Lohud.com reports more than 500 students and staff were cleared from the building. Units were called to the school around 9:30 a.m., and by 10:15 a.m. all children and staff returned to the school. No injuries were reported.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore