HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison Band Parents Association is teaming up with local restaurants for "Savor the Flavor."
The fourth annual fund-raiser to benefit the Harrison High School marching band and performing arts programs, runs from 7 to 10 p.m., Saturday, March 15, at Reid Castle on the campus of Manhattanville College in Purchase.
The evening will include food and music as guests enjoy individual food stations while students showcase their talents. The fund-raiser will also feature a silent auction.
“This is an opportunity for the public to see and hear our high school musicians performing music in groups and solos from genres include music from a broad spectrum of classical, jazz, and popular genres,” said band director Charles Briem.
Proceeds for Savor the Flavor underwrite costs and provide scholarships for the performing arts trip and performances for the 2014-15 school year.
Event tickets are $50 per person in advance and $60 at the door. For more information, call Kristine Camillone at 914-441-7864 or visit the Harrison Band Parents Association website.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 5 New York's Largest-Ever Heroin Seizure Nets Yonkers Suspect