HARRISON, N.Y. -- The May schedule for collection of cut and tied brush has been pushed up one week and will begin on Monday, May 19.
Residents are asked to have their cut and tied brush out on the curbside on the evening of Sunday, May 18, for collection.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 4 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank
- 5 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck