HARRISON, N.Y. -- The May schedule for collection of cut and tied brush has been pushed up one week and will begin on Monday, May 19.
Residents are asked to have their cut and tied brush out on the curbside on the evening of Sunday, May 18, for collection.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Harrison