HARRISON, N.Y. -- The May schedule for collection of cut and tied brush has been pushed up one week and will begin on Monday, May 19.
Residents are asked to have their cut and tied brush out on the curbside on the evening of Sunday, May 18, for collection.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale