HARRISON, N.Y. -- The May schedule for collection of cut and tied brush has been pushed up one week and will begin on Monday, May 19.
Residents are asked to have their cut and tied brush out on the curbside on the evening of Sunday, May 18, for collection.
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd