HARRISON, N.Y. -- The May schedule for collection of cut and tied brush has been pushed up one week and will begin on Monday, May 19.
Residents are asked to have their cut and tied brush out on the curbside on the evening of Sunday, May 18, for collection.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison
- 3 Three New Harrison Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan