"Where To?" is a collection of paintings and pastels by Schneider, who worked as an art director in the graphic design and advertising world for 35 years. The Larchmont resident works in acrylic, pastel and watercolors, and enjoys landscapes, figurative painting and still life. She graduated from Syracuse University and attended classes at Purchase College and Silvermine Art Guild.
The reception for Schneider will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. Her exhibit will be on display until May 31 and can be viewed Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Mourners Gather In Harrison, Seeking Solace After Hochman Shooting Deaths
- 5 State Police Warn Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam