"Where To?" is a collection of paintings and pastels by Schneider, who worked as an art director in the graphic design and advertising world for 35 years. The Larchmont resident works in acrylic, pastel and watercolors, and enjoys landscapes, figurative painting and still life. She graduated from Syracuse University and attended classes at Purchase College and Silvermine Art Guild.
The reception for Schneider will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. Her exhibit will be on display until May 31 and can be viewed Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures