"Where To?" is a collection of paintings and pastels by Schneider, who worked as an art director in the graphic design and advertising world for 35 years. The Larchmont resident works in acrylic, pastel and watercolors, and enjoys landscapes, figurative painting and still life. She graduated from Syracuse University and attended classes at Purchase College and Silvermine Art Guild.
The reception for Schneider will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. Her exhibit will be on display until May 31 and can be viewed Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- 1 Harrison Educators Call On Cuomo To 'Get It Right'
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Manhattanville College Hosts Press Conference On Combating Sexual Assaults
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police