"Where To?" is a collection of paintings and pastels by Schneider, who worked as an art director in the graphic design and advertising world for 35 years. The Larchmont resident works in acrylic, pastel and watercolors, and enjoys landscapes, figurative painting and still life. She graduated from Syracuse University and attended classes at Purchase College and Silvermine Art Guild.
The reception for Schneider will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. Her exhibit will be on display until May 31 and can be viewed Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Harrison Residents Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 4 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway