"Where To?" is a collection of paintings and pastels by Schneider, who worked as an art director in the graphic design and advertising world for 35 years. The Larchmont resident works in acrylic, pastel and watercolors, and enjoys landscapes, figurative painting and still life. She graduated from Syracuse University and attended classes at Purchase College and Silvermine Art Guild.
The reception for Schneider will be held Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. Her exhibit will be on display until May 31 and can be viewed Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Sundays from 1 to 5 p.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed