MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A 29-year-old Harrison man was killed early Sunday when he was ejected from his vehicle along Interstate 684 near Mount Kisco, state police said.
Christopher Pettee was driving his 2008 Nissan Maxima at a high rate of speed in the southbound lane of the interstate when he collided with another vehicle, police said.
Pettee lost control of his car and was ejected from the vehicle when it rolled over and went into the woods, according to police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver was taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries before being released. Police said drugs and alcohol do not seem to be a factor in the incident.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20