MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A 29-year-old Harrison man was killed early Sunday when he was ejected from his vehicle along Interstate 684 near Mount Kisco, state police said.
Christopher Pettee was driving his 2008 Nissan Maxima at a high rate of speed in the southbound lane of the interstate when he collided with another vehicle, police said.
Pettee lost control of his car and was ejected from the vehicle when it rolled over and went into the woods, according to police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver was taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries before being released. Police said drugs and alcohol do not seem to be a factor in the incident.
- 1 Harrison 10U Little League Wins District 20 Championship
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate