MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. – A 29-year-old Harrison man was killed early Sunday when he was ejected from his vehicle along Interstate 684 near Mount Kisco, state police said.
Christopher Pettee was driving his 2008 Nissan Maxima at a high rate of speed in the southbound lane of the interstate when he collided with another vehicle, police said.
Pettee lost control of his car and was ejected from the vehicle when it rolled over and went into the woods, according to police. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The other driver was taken to the hospital and treated for minor injuries before being released. Police said drugs and alcohol do not seem to be a factor in the incident.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Storm System Departs Harrison, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison