HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison's Recreation Department is teaming up with Perspektive on the Plenty For Twenty project to raise awareness for the department's scholarship program.
The groups have created an inspirational calendar that will benefit the town/village's scholarship and celebration fund.
"Perspektive has put together a carefully designed and inspirationally packed calendar. The calendar is nothing short of spectacular," representatives said. "Half of the proceeds for each calendar purchased are going back to our fund."
The cost of the calendar is $20 with $10 donated to the department. To purchase a calendar, residents can go to the Plenty For Twenty website.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison