HARRISON, N.Y.-- Here's a look at the top stories in Harrison this week.
- The town of Harrison has rescinded a $1,500 monthly stipend that was to be paid to Police Chief Anthony Marraccini for performing the duties of both the chief and a police captain.
- Officials from Life Time announced the planned completion of its sports, professional fitness, family recreation, and spa resort in Harrison.
- Harrison residents voting in Tuesday’s Conservative primary election will see one race for two available seats on the Harrison Town/Village Board.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Therese Marie Rasmussen, 42, Of Harrison