HARRISON, N.Y.-- Here's a look at the top stories in Harrison this week.
- The town of Harrison has rescinded a $1,500 monthly stipend that was to be paid to Police Chief Anthony Marraccini for performing the duties of both the chief and a police captain.
- Officials from Life Time announced the planned completion of its sports, professional fitness, family recreation, and spa resort in Harrison.
- Harrison residents voting in Tuesday’s Conservative primary election will see one race for two available seats on the Harrison Town/Village Board.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20