HARRISON, N.Y. - For the first time since Hurricane Sandy hit Harrison, getting gas is back to normal.
All three stations in the town, the Shell, Gulf and Citgo on Halstead Avenue, have gas as of noon Friday. There are no lines at any of the stations, either.
Check back with the Harrison Daily Voice for updates on the post-Hurricane Sandy gas situation.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison
- 5 Police Ask Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs