HARRISON, N.Y. - For the first time since Hurricane Sandy hit Harrison, getting gas is back to normal.
All three stations in the town, the Shell, Gulf and Citgo on Halstead Avenue, have gas as of noon Friday. There are no lines at any of the stations, either.
Check back with the Harrison Daily Voice for updates on the post-Hurricane Sandy gas situation.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez