HARRISON, N.Y. - For the first time since Hurricane Sandy hit Harrison, getting gas is back to normal.
All three stations in the town, the Shell, Gulf and Citgo on Halstead Avenue, have gas as of noon Friday. There are no lines at any of the stations, either.
Check back with the Harrison Daily Voice for updates on the post-Hurricane Sandy gas situation.
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Harrison Mayor Ron Belmont Plugs Alert System During Foul Weather
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued