HARRISON, N.Y. - For the first time since Hurricane Sandy hit Harrison, getting gas is back to normal.
All three stations in the town, the Shell, Gulf and Citgo on Halstead Avenue, have gas as of noon Friday. There are no lines at any of the stations, either.
Check back with the Harrison Daily Voice for updates on the post-Hurricane Sandy gas situation.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison