HARRISON, N.Y. - For the first time since Hurricane Sandy hit Harrison, getting gas is back to normal.
All three stations in the town, the Shell, Gulf and Citgo on Halstead Avenue, have gas as of noon Friday. There are no lines at any of the stations, either.
Check back with the Harrison Daily Voice for updates on the post-Hurricane Sandy gas situation.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing