HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Approves More Parking Restrictions In Crackdown On Train Commuters