HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 2 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 3 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale