HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend