HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says
- 5 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies