HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window, Say Harrison Police
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member