HARRISON, N.Y. -- All town offices are closed in Harrison Thursday because of the storm.
The court session for Thursday has been canceled. All traffic, civil, summary proceeding and town code matters will be re-scheduled. Parties will be notified by mail of their adjourned date.
Sanitation pickup scheduled for Thursday has been suspended. Recycling normally collected on Thursday will be picked up next Thursday, Feb. 20.
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Harrison Mayor Reflects On Hochman Tragedy, Town Events
- 4 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 5 Harrison Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm