HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison had an eventful 2012 in which Hurricane Sandy struck, an airline left the Westchester County Airport and a robber wreaked havoc.
Here are links to The Harrison Daily Voice's countdown of the Top 10 stories of 2012.
What was the biggest story of the year in Harrison? Let us know below with a comment.
- 1 Harrison Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Monitor Rejects Harrison's Affordable Housing Defense
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 5 Harrison Mayor Ron Belmont Plugs Alert System During Foul Weather