HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison had an eventful 2012 in which Hurricane Sandy struck, an airline left the Westchester County Airport and a robber wreaked havoc.
Here are links to The Harrison Daily Voice's countdown of the Top 10 stories of 2012.
What was the biggest story of the year in Harrison? Let us know below with a comment.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend