HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison had an eventful 2012 in which Hurricane Sandy struck, an airline left the Westchester County Airport and a robber wreaked havoc.
Here are links to The Harrison Daily Voice's countdown of the Top 10 stories of 2012.
What was the biggest story of the year in Harrison? Let us know below with a comment.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Police Ask Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison