HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison had an eventful 2012 in which Hurricane Sandy struck, an airline left the Westchester County Airport and a robber wreaked havoc.
Here are links to The Harrison Daily Voice's countdown of the Top 10 stories of 2012.
What was the biggest story of the year in Harrison? Let us know below with a comment.
- 1 Harrison High School Ranks Among New York State's Best
- 2 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Harrison
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Harrison; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Release More Photos Of Gun-Toting Woman Who Robbed Greenwich Bank