HARRISON, N.Y. – Harrison had an eventful 2012 in which Hurricane Sandy struck, an airline left the Westchester County Airport and a robber wreaked havoc.
Here are links to The Harrison Daily Voice's countdown of the Top 10 stories of 2012.
What was the biggest story of the year in Harrison? Let us know below with a comment.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam